Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had a great Halloween and here's how it went...
We carved pumpkins...
Paige was lovin the goo. It was so cute and it was very entertaining for her. Paige was getting so into it that she was flinging goo and seeds and she got one stuck on her head we were cracking up.
The other girls were really getting into it too, they did a great job of getting out the goo.I got to carve a face this year the girls drew out there faces, they looked great, even dakota's sideways face and Cloe's two noses.Then we got dressed up...I have got two ladybugs and a Queen Witch...I did have three ladybugs but Dakota had to be a Queen Witch and so she was.Then we went trick or treating...and to the Harvest Party!!!

Great Night! Happy Halloween!!!

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Paige makes a really good ladybug! and is Dakota wearing the costume Cloe wore last year? They all look cute... and messy, I mean with the pumpkins, I bet that was a lot of fun!

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

Super cute costumes!