Saturday, October 17, 2009

Three Girls

I really am truly blessed to have three girls. I have to admit that I have always really wanted boys and could do without girls but now that I have three girls I know that I couldn't do without them. So here is a list of the great things about girls:


  • Girls love to dress up, like princesses and wear necklaces and make ourselves pretty.
  • Girls get to cry and shed our all incompassing emotions.
  • Girls love to talk. I for one have a need to talk so I'm glad I've got some girls to talk with.
  • Girls love to dance and I love having some company to dance with.
  • Girls love to pretend dress up but also just dress up cute just everyday.
  • Girls get other girls.
  • Girls like pink!
  • Girls are sensitive sweet spirits.
  • Girls are nuturing and compassionate. (Well I'm still working on some of these.)
  • Girls get to say no.
  • Girls are fun and love to laugh.
  • Girls get to let the guys do the heavy labor work.
  • Girls can let guys open doors for them, give up chairs for them, or ask them out on dates, I don't know why some forfeit the first two.
  • A girl can demand respect by just being in the room.
  • Girls are girly and giving and giggly.
  • Girls don't like to get dirty.
  • Girls don't have to wrestle a lot.
  • Girls are soft and gentle.
  • Girls like to decorate and keep a home nice and tidy.
  • Girls like to play house and be moms.
  • Girls are delicate and dainty.

2 comments:

Mike and Melea said...

girls are great

Figgins said...

I like girls too. At all stages of life. Even as teenagers. They are great.

Monica