Look at my Grasshopper mom! She is such a fun girl. She is really upset that Cloe has been leaving to go to preschool. She is also in Dance and is such a great dancer she remembers the steps and does them at home by herself is is soooo cute. She is also coming up with really funny things to say I wish I could think of one right now.

" I can do it myself and please let me do everything that I want. Or I'll scream untill your ear drum breaks." Paige is saying words like "ma", "da da", "Mo"(more)."
Cloe just started Preschool, Soccer, and Dance. It has been pretty busy around here lately but also a lot of fun with all of the activities. I forgot how much I loved being busy. Cloe's favorite thing that she did on the first day of school was, "I got to paint my hand!" She was nervous about people seeing her glasses and I asked her, "because you think they might make fun of you?" and she said, "No, I'm nervous they will all say how cute they are." So funny!
6 comments:
SO FUN!! I love 1st day of school pictures!!!! The porch looks great too! Way to go you busy bees!
Okay. So I never check your blog now that you've gone private! That's okay, since I see you once in awhile :) Gearing up for a busy day tmomrrow?
awe! Cloe is so cute!! I'm glad she can see now. I have the funniest nieces. AND! I can't believe how long Pages hair is getting!
I haven't been reading blogs much this last summer. I'm so sorry your family's been going through a tough time - and poor cloe! All of those surgerys! With her glasses she looks just like you! I miss you and I miss your family. I will try to leave more comments and send you more e-mail to keep in touch better!
Cloe is so cute in her glasses! She is so grown up. How cool that Dakota can remember dance steps. It is nice to be busy -- I agree.
I missed the last post, too, of Cloe's glasses. They are SO cute! The porch looks great. It always amazes me what a little paint can do.
Post a Comment