Friday, November 19, 2010

Hannah Montana Guitar


One day at the store Cloe said that she really wanted this Hannah Montana Guitar and I told her that if she saved her money for it that we would pay for half of it. I was half way thinking that she would loose interest and forget about it and if was really important to her then she would save her money for it. So for about a year she saved her money and each time she put money into her piggy bank she would talk about her Hannah Montana Guitar. So when her birthday came she finally had enough money to get her Guitar. We went to Pamida to get it and they didn't have anymore so I asked an associate and he said they were in the back because they were on clearance and they didn't want to sell any clearance stuff before christmas, he asked if we could buy it and we got permission to get it and it was half off the original so cloe didn't even have to spend all her money. She's really excited and I've been remember how to tune and trying to teach her what I remember but I think I'm going to have to get her lessons.

3 comments:

LeeAnn said...

awe. that's so cool! she's so cute! Good Job Cloe! :)

Krista said...

She looks SO delighted!! Isn't it funny the things that they just HAVE to have? That is so great that she worked that hard to get what she wanted :)

Trish said...

That's so funny. Jordan's been wanting a guitar too and I just ordered him one yesterday for Christmas. I kept thinking he's too young!