So Cloe came in to me this morning and said, "Guess What Mom?" I said, "What?" "That Tooth Fairy Keeps Turning off our Christmas tree lights at night." "That silly Tooth Fairy." I couldn't break her the news it was just too cute, and I laughed and said, "that silly tooth fairy."
We have been busy getting ready for christmas! Doing our 25 days of christmas, christmas everyday in december. We got to go to the basin City arts center with Cloe's school and watch a christmas show, we've been making cookies, singing carols, reading the story of Jesus's Birth, watching christmas movies, making gifts, wrapping gifts, and enjoying each other. We helped decorate the gym for our ward christmas party as bethlehem and the girls dressed up like angels, Lindsay's version of abstract angels with colorful clothes and ribbons with bows for their halo's. (all the other ones were white :) One of the fifteen year olds in my Sunday School class said she looks funny with that big bow in the middle of her forehead, "I like it!" I said and I still do I think it was cute improvising costumes from our house! :)
We went galavanting the woods for our tree this year and Paige and Kota were trailing and getting stuck in and wet in the deep snow, so finallly I just said to Cloe and Dad, who had made it farther than us, cut one down honey we are going home. So this is the tree we got, It was prettier before we had to cut all the bottom branches off so that it would fit in the house.
Merry Christmas to All!
2 comments:
I love it!! CUTE tree...you guys are too fun!!
How fun! And the toothfairy? How cute is that?! Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment