I made the girls matching dresses totes and headbands for christmas this year. Kota liked her purple headband more than her matching one. I love how paige is sporting the outfit.

Here is all the mess from christmas fun! We wrote santa a letter to come on christmas eve since brent had to work on christmas day and it was a great day. As you look at the pictures you can tell Paige's favorite thing she got from christmas was candy, and I have a lot more pictures with chocolate drool.

The girls got each other gifts this year it was so sweet to see each other open each others present there were thank-yous and hugs and loves. It was so sweet, one of my favorite parts of the holidays this year.

More presents and chocolate

Cloe's favorite her pillow pet from santa

" Look at the chocolate I got!!!!"

Kota's Favorite gift!

We went to my moms just before christmas and got to spend holiday cheer with grandma. It was a nice visit. Great to be with and see everyone.

Gifts at grandma nessi's

Gifts at Pops and Grandma Dots

Balloon Jumping was a fun past time. The girls got it a couple times too.
2 comments:
FUN!! I love the christmas morning pics!! You had a great pic with your family!!
Holy cow! I need to check in more often -- great pictures. They kids all looked like they had some wonderful holidays (Christmas and Thanksgiving). My favorite by far was Paige's chocolate drool. So fun! Are you back from Leanna's wedding yet? I'm excited to see pictures.
Post a Comment