Wednesday, October 12, 2011

TeamWork!

The Girls Played soccer this year and they had a lot of fun! Kota was so excited that she was old enough this year. She did a great job was aggresive and scored some goals during practice scrimmages and even one in the game, course I didn't have the heart to tell her that she scored it for the other team though. :)



Cloe and Kota are in the blue jersey's with the pink shirts.


Cloe twirling her hair which she did a lot of when it first started but she really got into playing this year. And really trying hard. Which is what her teacher said about her at teacher conferences too. She does always try very hard to get things right.





One day Cloe and I were talking about work. She said, "Dad has to go to work," I said, "Yes." She said, "You have to go to work." I said, "Yeah sometimes." She Said," Well I don't have to go to work." I said, "Well yes but you work sometimes too like when you clean your room and help mom with the chores." Cloe Said, "Mom that's not Work, That's TeamWork!"

1 comment:

curt and cathy said...

Cute soccer players!!!