Saturday, August 4, 2012

Beach photos found!!!




We love Water Fun!!!  the water was pretty shallow a long ways out and it was very sandy bottom so you didn't have to worry about hurting your feet plus it was warm. The Girls swam, waded, floated and got to have some more freedom with their life jackets.  The built sand castles and we wrote our name and got Henna tattos from the girls sitting by us.  Kota was enjoying some one on one time with mom whenever i asked her what her favorite parts were she would say the things that her and I did together.  Like looked for shells and sea glass together.  And then we also did a lot of the berry picking together.  It's nice to see that she enjoys spending time with mom! I like it too. I'm so glad that I had this time with our family!

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

cute! It makes it look a little chilly...but it was very hot that day...

LindsC said...

I agree!