Me and my sister Holly. I made this cake for her bridal shower. I made a special trip to Casper for the night. Her favorite flowers are callalillies so I made my first ones and I think that they turned out pretty good it was fun and I'm glad I got to make my sissy happy! It was fun to see her so happy and get to know her better then and also when I stayed in WA and got to spend a couple days with her after her wedding. (Pictures to come) I love Holly Because: She is Smart, She is Fun, She is Kind, She is Considerate, She is Thoughtful, and She is Brave!
Brent and I got to spend some time together alone without the kiddos for a few days and it was a really nice bonding experience. We got to play Tennis go out to dinner, visit, and it was also his birthday so we went and played golf my first time going around all 9 holes of golf it was quite the adventure. I did not get any lost balls or any mulligans. Hurry for me, my score of 84 on nine holes of golf I'd say was pretty great too. :) Of course I didn't beat brent but I can say that I can beat him on all the words games we've been playing, again hurray for me. :) Here is a picture of the "cake" brent wanted for his birthday. Two pans of Brownies one with the frosting that sister wertzberger made and one plain for icecream. (Sister wertzberger did make him some and bring it to the house) what a nice lady. The candles are supposed to be a thirty. :) (As you can see I can make very pretty cakes, but give the man what he wants and he's happy.:) I Love Brent Because: He Loves Me and shows it, He is Thoughtful, He Listens to Me, He is Funny, He is Creative, He is Supportive, He is Forgiving, He is Hard-Working, He Doesn't Give Up, He is Faithful, and He Believes in Me and Us. :) I love you Brent!!! I had fun with you on your birthday even if you did win. :)

1 comment:
awe. that's sweet. :)
Post a Comment