We had a great New Years! Curt and Cathy stayed with us; we danced, ate junk, played spoons, and enjoyed Trevor and Trish and their kiddos. We heard everyone's resolutions, and after the go around and hearing Trevor and Trish's kids goals I realized that I may need to have a talk with my kiddos about setting goals this year. :) no, everyone had great goals but apparently not as good as I thought seeing how I can't remember them all right now. Okay note to self, follow my own advice and write them down, fhe idea is here. Alright Headstart. Oh wait I do remember Curt's "to watch more football." That one got a laugh. :) good one grandpa! I wanted to go bowling New Year's Day because that's what my family did every year but it didn't happen so wii bowling was good enough! I also went into hibernation for a couple days after New Years! Man I am keeping myself to busy I can't remember a thing lately!





No comments:
Post a Comment