A hedgehog came and visited storytime! Those are really neat animals. The other girls also got to see him at the school! Kota was talking about it for days!
Paige was so cute the other day she was trying to figure out what toes were called she called them, "Finger Feet." I thought that was a very inventive name! I love spending time with my girls and listening to their view on life. I sure do learn a lot from them.
I've been so excited with Cloe's progress with her reading she is really doing great! Her teacher said that in parent teacher conference's that her confidence as grown so much this year. She is participating in class and asking and answering questions! I've just been so happy with her progress this year, I think swimming has helped her a lot!
Kota is so spunky and fun! She also got a good report at her conference! She claims she doesn't like school because she hates math and her teacher talks too much about it. But she has a 100% in math and is one of the top readers in her class. No wonder why she thinks the teacher talks too much, she's bored she already gets it. Hah! She's also doing Riding Lessons still and loving it! I got to help with the lesson last time and it was so fun to watch her just really enjoying it and bonding with her horse "Rocky." She got to ride by herself in the big arena and trot this time and she was just giggling and laughing. She couldn't get enough of it she wanted to do it over and over and even when she was on her own but Sandy wouldn't let without mom next to her, so mom was getting tired. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment