Kota was my helper this thanksgiving! I really enjoy teaching her how to cook! And the other girls too the other day Cloe made fried eggs and made better eggs then I ever make and I gave her a compliment and said that her family would be blessed to have her or something like that and then Dakota said, "I'm not going to cook for my family." "You're not?" I responded. She said, "No I'm going to marry a man who can cook?" Oh my it begins. :)
We had a wonderful thanksgiving our friends joined us for a turkey dinner. We played a game with turkey clothes pins to see who could end up with all of them in the end. We ate delicious food and played kids dance, and thanksgiving Bingo! We all said what we were thankful for and the girls set the table and they did a great job and enjoyed it. I love my Family and friends and am grateful for such a wonderful year with a new house and a baby to come who could ask for anything more. :)
Brent Hosted the Turkey Trot again this year. I even got to ride my bike this year what a great time, thanks Brent!
No comments:
Post a Comment