Bristol and I try a selfie! ;) she is very interested!
Girls have been very creative this summer coming up with fun and creative games. Here is one I thought was super cute of the girls with an umbrella under the sprinkler. Paige and Dakota have made really good friends this summer.
They missed each other a lot when Kota went to grandma Nessi's for a week. Kota had a blast feeding geese and fish and catching fish and swimming at the pond. Of course she also got spoiled with lots of shopping and manicure and pedicure and tea parties!
Look at this lovely lady smile!!! Couldn't resist lots of pictures and fun laughing with her! She is a great baby!
We have also been busy with activities... Cloe did volleyball and basketball camp and summer school, Dakota and paige did swimming lessons and the all did storytime. We have also been doing school time at the house: Cloe is learning about birds and guitar, Dakota horses and piano, and paige Spanish and English ;).












1 comment:
wow! At first I thought Bristol looks like you Lindsay now I can see that she really looks like a Casey...You have cute Girls. :) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment