Paige met a huge Dog and other fun animals at Story Time such as a love bird and a Turtle.
The Girls Made up songs for me for Mother's Day.
Just a Cute Picture Dad took of Paige at the Dentist's office we had our fair share of trips to the dentist, when I took Bristol with me she sat on my lap and was very good for my vists.
Cloe and Dakota's Award assembly at the school. This was them getting their HummingBird (Singing) award.
Here they are sowing off their musical talents, Dakota on the Xylophone
And Cloe on that "thing" :)
School ended and the girls had a great year...
However Dakota didn't manage to loose her first tooth untill after school ended but it was still super exciting she even pulled it out herself...Proud mamma!
I was especially impressed with the note that she left for the Tooth Fairy...super cute..
Hi Tooth Fairy I Lost my Ferst tooth it hert but it came out.
To: Tooth Fairy
From: Dakota








No comments:
Post a Comment