Bristol is now waving and saying mum mum. Which means mom...most of the time. Refused baby food and prefers to eat what we are eating. Her favorite is pumpkin muffins...I know but she is the youngest ;) she likes bread, green beans and tropical fruit blends. She likes strawberries and raspberries too. She might be allergic to rice she gets small hives around her mouth from it. She can stand by herself for a bit, and she pulls herself up on the furniture. She chases her sisters around the house. She has got her first tooth on the bottom middle left.
She also got her first real big ouchie paige was holding her and took off with her before I could stop her and tripped and they fell and she hit her head on the corner if the fooseball table. She had the biggest goose egg, like golf Ball size I was really scared. We watched her and liked her up and hit her a blessing and she is doing better.
She is growing too fast! She still doesn't sleep real well and sleeps with me must if the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment