Thursday, January 22, 2015

The New Year Begins...9 months


What a doll! I must say Bristol is growing "like a weed" like my grandpa Jack always told us! I used to love it when he would say that to us!  Bristol is clapping, waving, and she has taken her first steps.  She is so close to taking off.  She squats down after a couple steps and then crawls really fast.  She can get to a standing position from the ground with out using her hands on anything her leg strength is amazing. I have a lot of fun with her during the day but when the older girls come home from school she can't wait to see what they're up too.  She follows them around and is proud when they want to play with her!  We already know who is going to get the blame for everything, "nobody did it" is being replaced with "Bristol did it."  Bristol loves peek a boo and she was trying to get herself dressed today when mom was folding laundry.  She loves to eat raisins, crackers, broccoli, strawberries, and mini marshmallows.  No baby food for this girl.  She still nurses and wakes up in the middle of the night, the plans are in the works for moving kids around so that we can all sleep a little better.  Bristol loves to do motor boat spits with her lips, she will ask nicely for something by putting her hands to her mouth or squeezing her hand but if I do not respond quickly enough she will scream and you may not have an eardrum after.  She also throws her head back in despair when she angry.  She is a momma's girl and I love it I will take any snuggling I can get!  She says mum mum mum mum when she's upset and needs her mommy and she says da da da da dadia when she us happy and sees her dad!  She said, "hi" to paige the other morning clearly.  She loves to talk I always hear her trying to imitate sounds with her voice, she even sings and dances.  Her bouncing to the beat is real cute and if you haven't heard her sing to Taylor swifts shake it off then you are missing out!  We love her!  Our family wouldn't have been complete without her.
The older girls have been experimenting with make up, Dakotas look is a half way washed off butterfly!  And a snuggle with the babe!!
 Bristol is now 9 months old!
So the cat snuck in the house when someone came in.  It was really funny because Cloe came in and said I walked by the couch and there was shadow laying there just hanging out.  (He's an outdoor cat.) They were happy to get some cuddles with the cat he's so fun and fluffy in the winter.  I just love this picture of all the girls and the cat!

Kisses for Paige!!  Look at that giggle!! I have some great girls!

Cloe gave a wonderful family home evening on goals and resolutions.  Everyone made some great goals for the year.  Cloe us reading more and Dakota is going to get her work done at school and read her scriptures too, and Paige is going to remember to say her prayers, mom is going to loose 20lbs...I've lost 8 so far!! But my favorite resolution was Brent's because he said he was going to listen to my feelings and try to understand them better!!!  We had our friends the Hoffman's over and enjoyed each other and played ticket to ride thanks to Brice and Shauna for our Christmas gift!  Then New Year's Day we went bowling and ate at the pizza arcade! It was a nice New Years celebration!!

No comments: