This is Ebony. She is the newest addition to our family. Happy Graduation Daddy! :) We went to the Metro "Just to look" and we found the perfect dog for us. She is a lab mix and she is nothing but black she even has black spots on her tongue, she is 19 months old, like dakota, and she's housebroken(hasn't had a single accident), likes outside, and is a good gaurd dog. We really like her.



Brent's Graduation was Tuesday and it was a great day to get to go and see him graduate. The girls had trouble waiting throught the whole thing to get to see him. He recieved an Honor Graduate award and really did a great job at the academy unfortunatly I forgot my camera well I left it in the truck. Ooops, Luckily Cathy got pictures so check them out on her
blog.
2 comments:
awe... good looking dog. :) love you! sounds like you guys are doing great!
cute dog, I think the girls like her.
Post a Comment