Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Happy Halloween!!! It was so cute hearing cloe say that and Trick or treat this year. We went out to a few houses to trick or treat and then we went to the community carnival it was fun and we were glad that dad got to come. He was suppossed to work but then they switched him to night shift. Mom is a ladybug, Cloe said that I should be a ladybug.Cloe is a pretty witch. :)
Dakota is a fairy. I was lucky to get her in the dress, so I wasn't too worried about the head band. She sure got into the games at the carnival after she saw Cloe getting Candy.Cloe possing for a pic.
Cloe trying to get a cookie, she only used hwe hands a little. :)
Looking for Candy in leaves. This was their favortie!
Dakota having a blast in the leaves!

And after, the eating goodies began. Wait a minute They had already started.

Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

wyomingerica said...

Did you have a fun time at the Rec? Way to go Brent! Your dog looks really cute. See you around.

Rachel Harlin said...

So cute!! I love seeing the kid's costumes for Halloween! It looks like you guys have been really busy!! Congrats to Brent! That's exciting. How have you been feeling? I hope everything is going well for you guys.

Brenny said...

THe costumes were great. Cloe makes a good scary face, but she really is a cute witch! So much has happened! I loved scrolling through all the pictures and catching up. Congratulations to Brent! We are very excited for you guys and glad you get to see him more often. And you got a dog! He looks great, I can't wait to meet him. Thanks again for sharing so many pictures of the girls. I was going through CLoe and Dakota withdrawl...

Trish said...

It looks like you had a great Halloween. The girls are so cute! I'm glad Brent's done and it looks like you're getting settled.