Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Five Years of Marriage


Five things we learned about marriage in five years:

by Brent

1.) Lindsay gave me an hour and a half hair cut

2.) She always has my back

3.) I can beat her in Tennis... always ...undefeated

4.) She's Awesome and a great Mom

5.) marriage is good times and hard times but if you do it together you'll make it throw it no matter how hard it is.

by Lindsay

1.) Brent will never give up... he especially doesn't give up on me.

2.) We have learned how to communicate and most importantly how not to communicate.

3.) Whenever I get upset about something it's usually not because Brent is trying to make me upset. He really wants to please me.

4.) Kids change everything....for good!

5.) I would just be copying and pasting Brent's number five. No matter what we go through we just keep doing it together and getting better at it.

6 comments:

curt and cathy said...

Congratulations on 5 years!!! It's great when you have someone who always has your back.

Brenny said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been five years. I love your lists.

Trevor said...

Congratulations! I like your lists and totally agree. :o)

LeeAnn said...

Awe! Happy Anniversary... on the 4th. :) You guys are awesome!

Ruth said...

Congrats!! You 2 are the best for eachother...love you both TONS!!!

Krista said...

Congratulations!!! Love the picture of you two! You both look beautiful together! :-)