Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Learning Life's Lessons
I have truly felt and experienced lately that I have trials in order to learn. I never truly knew how hard it would be to be a parent. The hardest part is seeing your children go through things that you can't change or control and wishing that you could or wishing that you could have done something different in the past to change things. The only way to truly become a better person and parent is to have these experiences and feel and learn. I love my children and the only thing that I can really hope for is to keep learning so that I can be the best mom for them. I know that I'm going to have a lot more hard times to come and so are my children and the only thing we can really do about it is to accept it and endure to the end because there are far more good times to look forward to.
Labels:
Life lesson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment