Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Summer is ending and here's how...

We had a Casey Family Reunion I took pictures from Ruth's blog (Thanks :). It was a fun camping trip up the wind river mountains. This Is Brent with his brothers and parents, what a good lookin' bunch. We went fishing and out on the flat bottom boat and did fun games, and the kids had a tree mailbox and a tree fairy leaving them notes and goodies that was fun! But the best part is getting to see everybody.
I love this photo that Cloe took of Dakota's first flower with the bug, great eye, although I think the bug was an accident. Also, look at their flower pots, it's been fun seeing them grow. I love Cloe's pot with the tall sunflower growing out of the center.
My sister LeeAnn and her Fiance Grivin (pronounced Drivin) came to see us and we went up to shell falls and enjoyed visiting with them.
I just think they are such a cute couple, how exciting! I think they look a lot alike but others just don't see it, at least they are a lot alike in countenance, give me that one. :)
We also went boating with our friends the Jensen's. What a blast and such a great family!

4 comments:

Trish said...

Cute pictures! It was good to see you guys too!

LeeAnn said...

:) yeah. I think Girvin and I match... we are a good match, even if we have obvious differences like skin and hair color. :) Girvin's mom did the same thing you did to us when I first got there she was looking at both of us and then trying to point out the similarities. :) I love you!!

Brenny said...

Yeah, they totally look alike. Great pictures. It was so fun seeing you guys!

Ruth said...

Summer is SO fun!... They are such a cute couple. I'm excited for them!! It was SOOO much fun camping with you guys! Miss you tons!