I went back to Colorado last weekend for my grandpa's funeral. My Grandpa Jack passed away and it has been pretty tough. I love him and miss him, I have a lot of good memories with my grandpa. I am glad that he isn't suffering anymore and that he is with Heavenly Father right now. I am so glad that I got to see my grandpa the weekend before he passed, I feel a little bit like he waited for me to come and see him.
Everyone getting ready for the Open house. Aunt Polly, my Dad, Aunt Marci, and Cousin Rachel.
My Sister Andy and My mom who I met in Casper and drove down with.
My Uncle David and Cousin Dean.
My Cousin Hannah, Uncle John, and Andy.
My Grandpa will be missed he was a great man.
2 comments:
awe. I wish I could have made it... and, I'm glad cloe is doing ok! I can't wait to see you guys! love you!
I'm so sorry you're having to deal with all of this at the same time! It was good to see you this weekend and I hope things start to go a little better.
Post a Comment