They're sleeping!
They were having Quiet time in their room and very rarely do they fall asleep anymore and never when they're together.
A couple Sunday's ago our family was asked to sing in sacrament meeting so we planned it around the kids and "I'm trying to be like Jesus" Then I got asked to give a talk on Worshipping through Hymns it was great I could talk about our experience learning this song and what we learned from it and how it's helped our family and I did and then we got up to sing. Cloe started with her part and then Dakota with hers and then we began to sing together but the microphone which had not been their at all of our practices began to be a problem and my children were pushing each other back and forth while singing, "...be gentle and loving in deed and in thought..." Bishop said, "only the Casey family would have a brawl up at the podium." Needless to say we were entertaining although I'm not quiet sure it was the way we intended it to be.
1 comment:
hahaha.. that's awesome. I wish I could have seen it. You guys are an awesome family!
Post a Comment