Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Wedding....Trip Part 2

We drove on to Canada and it was so nice to see family. Aunt Polly, Uncle Ray and Rachel came and it was so nice to have them there and to enjoy them and their company. It was also very nice to meet Grivin's family and to dance and enjoy each other and help each other get ready for the wedding. I think LeeAnn will like living in Canada but we sure will miss her being closer. Getting ready to enter for the ring ceremony.
The Cake Gorgeous! I hope I can make cakes like that some day.
LeeAnn and the Bridesmaids
Andy
The happy couple at the temple.
Overall LeeAnn's Wedding was beautiful, and fun...I must say though I can't really say relaxing. We were busy helping the bride and Brent and I Emcee'd the wedding and there were a lot of late nights and traveling involved. But overall I really loved being there for LeeAnn and sharing this experience with her and getting to see where she'd be living and enjoying family.

3 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Thanks for being there for me and doing so much!! I want to see all your pictures!! :)

LeeAnn said...

Brent's finger!

LindsC said...

lol I know...brat...I can send you pics.