Friday, March 25, 2011

Paige Turns Two!










We went to the park. She was avoiding pictures with smiles the whole day but I caught a couple. She thought it was a very fun game, getting away from moms camera.








Girls Running to the park...it's been so long since it's been nice enough to stay outside for very long.







Paige's smile opening gifts.







Cake and Ice cream. We sure have a lot of cake around the house.







Paige is two and testing me often but she is also such a joy to be with she does smile all the time and she has such an easy going way to her and she loves to brush her teeth in the morning and she goes and get the brushes and hair things and loves to do my hair. What a sweetie. She is talking a lot more, she is very hard to understand but tries to say most things. We were just going through these pictures and she said, "a ide." (the slide)

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Happy Birthday Paige!! What a fun party... I LOVE her curls!!!!!

Trish said...

I was just thinking last week that you're finishing up your big birthday month and I'm just getting started with mine! I'm glad they had great birthdays!