Easter egg dieing fun. Brent and I left our eggs in for a very long time and they were super dark and it was fun. Mine was red and his was green we were chrristmas colored spring eggs :)
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Happy Spring!
The kids being gangster.
Cloe maticulasly making her easter eggs.

Easter egg dieing fun. Brent and I left our eggs in for a very long time and they were super dark and it was fun. Mine was red and his was green we were chrristmas colored spring eggs :)
Kota and dad
Paige smiles for the camera. I love how at this age this is what they think it looks like to smile.
Cloe Learned to ride a bike without training wheels all on her own. What determination. She got on her cousins bike and started riding it and so we took hers off when we got home. She been practicing and doing very well and gets right back up when she falls.
The girls made cupcakes. I was making cakes for their birthday's and I got kind of possesive over them so I let them make cupcakes anyway they wanted.
Cloe Turning the light switch on and off with her foot it was hilarious. All of a sudden the lights turned off and we looked over and there her feet were in the air.
We have been busy this spring with activities and mostly enjoying the nice weather playing outside. We also went to Casper and saw my Sister LeeAnn and Uncle Girvin it was nice to see them and we also got to see Grandma Nessi, Pop, Grandma Dot and My friend Heidi. My batteries were out in my Camera so I didn't get any pics. But it was nice to see everyone.
Easter egg dieing fun. Brent and I left our eggs in for a very long time and they were super dark and it was fun. Mine was red and his was green we were chrristmas colored spring eggs :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awe man! Page's camera face is hilarious! and the feet trick is pretty talented. You're girls are awesome! lovin the gangster peace signs.. :) we miss you guys!!! Glad we could see you!
Post a Comment