Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dance Recital



Oh and it was also my last night of cake decorating class so I did a congrats cake for the girls recital, It was funfetti cake with pink filling (jello flavored icing) and Dakota just loved it she kept picking it out of her pieces of cake and then getting some from everybody else.










Okay I hate how far behind I am in keeping up on my blog so here it is from way back in May, the Girls Dance recital and mine too I guess. Last year I had four dances and this year we had nine dances and I think the girls did a great job. Cloe and Dakota looked so cute and did a great job. I wasn't able to get pictures of the peformance but we did get in on video. The Dress rehearsal was a nightmare but the performance went really well I was happy that they were able to show what they had learned. I was so stressed during the dress and then on the recital night I just said everybody have fun and they did and it was a fun night and we had everybody come to the stage and dance after and it was just a good night. I got a lot of good pictures of Dakota that night she sure was able to to be a diva. And I also didn't get pictures after I must have been just so relieved to be done that it slipped my mind but they had three costumes the first was the gingham outfits and then they wore robes and then we made those black and pink tutu's.

No comments: