Saturday, May 21, 2011

Us Girls

We haven't been really very exciting aroung our house lately but here's what we've been up to: My birthday was a lot of fun and I made the cake for it because I'm taking a cake decorating class and it's been a lot of fun! Cloe started Guitar Lessons and she's learned Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Mary had a Little Lamb. She loves to roll her eyes at me when it's time to practice. I asked her if this was something she really wanted to do and she said, "I really want to be a guitar girl." We are getting ready for our dance recital and a new house and I feel really boring right now so I will log off...

4 comments:

LeeAnn said...

your girls are so beautiful! and your cake is pretty awesome! nice job on the flowers!! Cloe is funny...a guitar girl eh? I like it! Girvin can teach her some tricks next time we re there!

Ruth said...

WOW your cake is awesome!! I'm impressed!! A cake class would be fun!! Love all you girls!!!

Amy Bateman said...

What a gorgeous cake! You and your girls are adorable.

Audra said...

Your cake turned out really well. I do like the basketweave on the side with the different colors. I finally washed all my stuff yesterday from Monday's class. Are you going to post about the recital? It turned out so nicely!