Monday, September 19, 2011

Cloe's First Day of Kindergarden

Here she is on her first day! It was very exciting! I did cry incase anyone is wondering. I decided to take the other girls on a bike ride for doughnuts and to the park, they were sad too. When we went a picked up Cloe from school I was expecting her to have had a great day. Well I think her expectations didn't live up to her day. She didn't get to have recess with a friend that she thought or make new friends like she thought. Plus she heard about or doughnut outing and she said, "I didn't get to do anything that Fun!"

Cloe and her teacher Mrs. Bowe at the open house.

Cloe and Paige in the library at the open house.

Since then she is loving school and making new friends I can't keep up with all the names she tells me she been playing with at school. She seems to be having fun her favorite thing is swimming which they have been doing for the last couple weeks. She is a little grouchy some days after school but it's getting better. I'm excited she's learning new things she sight read her first book and tells me all the math things they are doing. It's neat watching her grow into the fun smart beautiful girl.

1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

wow! They are growing up so fast!