Thursday, September 15, 2011

How the summer Ended...

We moved we painted and fixed the house and Brent's parents have also been coming pu and working on it I will have to post some after pics...this was outside work in progress.

We had a potluck night at our house when we moved it was fun to have everyone over to see the new house. This is paige holding my friend Cassie's new baby at the potluck.

The girls love the yard without grass I'll be excited when they get to play on the grass, it was kind of funny but I was a bit perturbed about the nice dresses.

The girls got a swingset this summer which they loe and play on a lot but when they moved they found a new love grandma nessi asked Kota if she still played on the swingset and she said "no we have a tree now." So they have been climbing the tree outside the house and.....

Cloe fell out of the tree and busted the two front bottom teeth out of her mouth, she came inside with blood dripping out of her mouth and said look mom very nonchalantly and then I started crying, we took her to the dentist and it was a clean break and it was all good cause after we searched and found her teeth in the dirt the tooth fairy came.


Casey Camping in the Big Horns. It was a lot of fun to spend time with brent's family. Hiked, camp fire, fishing, and visiting.

Baby broden's baby blessing, was also this summer, brent's whole family was there and all the grand kids it was a nice blessing and fun to see everyone.


The girls and their cousins. (thanks to family's blogs for letting get some pics, :)



Brent and all his brothers. It's always fun to see them together. Brent got takled by them all when we walked in.

Curt's birthday was on a weekend that he was up working on the house. So I made him golfing cupcakes since he had to work rather than golf.


I really wish I had a picture but I was in charge so I forgot all about pictures and was focused more on the girls and the work. But Cloe and my Ballet/Jazz Dance class this summer danced in the big horn county fair parade this year. The theme was cowboy boots and country roots. So we wore cowboy boots and bandanas and danced to these boots are made for walking. The girls did a great job, cloe looked so cute. Kota and Paige rode in the back of the truck and passed out candy, Brent drove the truck and helped me with the music, I had helpers with a banner and fliers for advertising and best of all we won second place. :) It was a good day!


Holly came and visited us this summer it was fun to have her come and see our house and the girls and visit. Brent watched the girls one night and we also met in Cody and watched Harry Potter it was a lot of fun!


We've made some new friends this summer and they had a movie night they projected a movie, the sandlot, out in their backyard it was a lot of fun. Brent came and saved the day with some sound after the men cut a cord ooops!


Then Summer ended and Brent left to the Police academy for three months and Cloe started kindergarden.

No comments: