
Cloe at her Christmas Concert.

Christmas Eve Gifts! We also had a nice dinner with prime rib mashed potato's, sweet potato's, sparkling Cider... The boys went pheasant hunting and the girls cooked the goodies. We also had Trevor and the family visit for a bit. We read the
Night before Christmas (Courtesy of Grandma and Grandpa and their recorded rendition) and left cookies for Santa, and drove around and looked at lights and we read the story of our savior.

Paige Enjoying Her Chocolate Santa that she got Christmas Morning. The first thing she asked Santa for for Christmas was Candy! I guess she got what she wanted. :) This Picture reminds me a bit of years past Christmas's.

Kota Christmas Morning Got her Cowgirl Stuff she asked for. She told everyone who asked what she wanted for Christmas, "I want Cowgirls boots, Cowgirl shirt, Cowgirl Pants, Cowgirl Hat!" Her Sunday school teacher told me, "I sure hope you got her cowgirl stuff for Christmas."

We had a nice relaxing Christmas day with just our family. We went to church in their new boots. They got one major gift this year and they enjoyed them all day. Paige got a Cat, Kota got a horse, and Cloe got a dog and they just loved them it was nice I'm glad I didn't brake the bank this year. :)

The girls got each other gifts at the Santa's shop this year and they all got unicorns. It was quite the experience. They also bought some gifts for others. They wouldn't let mom's in and I was a little irritated that their helpers did not stick with the lists that I sent with them and it was crazy busy tons of people. I think wal-mart or the dollar store will suffice next year. I did like how they got to be on their own so I will leave my opinions out more next year too.

Dad's new camera I'm not going to tell you want he really wants to do with it.

Christmas morning!

Christmas Eve in their new Jammies.

Love it!!!!


Ebony's Gift a new sweater. :)


Christmas eve, Piney's gift a new sweater. A ten, great form! :)





Cloe's Christmas Concert! She did a great job! She was very Enthusiastic and very fun to watch. She sang loud and proud and did all the movements. I was a proud momma!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment