Thursday, January 12, 2012

I forgot.....25 days of Christmas!






Back
Front

We did do our Traditional 25 days of Christmas again this year. Here are some pictures of us getting our Christmas Tree which was quite fun! :) It didn't last long, about 10 minutes into we had crying whining girls, Kota was the only one who still had the umphf to smile for the picture. Dad and I were forced to pic quickly and get a half way lopsided tree. Afterwards when we got in the truck Cloe said, "Next time get me a babysitter." They did have fun when we drove up to bear lodge for lunch and hot chocolate. It was a good day, I think!
And we did decorate the tree and the girls are pointing to their favorite ornament in this picture Cloe's is her First Christmas Rudolph which was hung high so sisters could not get to it. Which was probably a good idea because we broke two or more this year.
This year we did a chain for out 25 days and everytime we took a thing off of the chain we would do that for the day. Some of the things were:
  • Watching a Christmas Movie
  • Reading Christmas Stories like finishing the Nutcracker
  • Going to Christmas Concerts like Cloe's
  • Brent's Christmas Work party which was fun, they had a comedian which was pretty good and the prime rib and food was pretty good too
  • Making Gingerbread Houses which How did I not get a picture of those, it was so nice this year cause I put the houses together before everyone got together and all the kids had to do was decorate it that was a lot less stress free
  • Oh, and this really didn't count for one of the days but I did make that quilt above for my sis Andy for Christmas this year
  • Singing Christmas Songs and hunting for Jack rabbits
  • Going to a movie
  • Christmas Shopping for others and wrapping
  • Dancing to Christmas Music
  • Making our Christmas card, which made making it this year a lot less stressful and more fun for me it only took an hour instead of half the day :) Cloe helped the most she picked the pictures and the card design I loved it!
  • The christmas Lights Parade and Santa, (we were in the parade at the front in dad's patrol car and then we got to watch
  • Having friends over
  • Visiting with Family
  • Making Cookies and Delivering them
  • And Honestly I can't remember what else right now I should have written this a lot earlier :) We had a Fun December!

2 comments:

Trish said...

Love the quilts. I've used that Michael Miller fabric that you used in both of them too. I really like it!

LindsC said...

Great minds like a like :)!