Friday, April 13, 2012

March 17th

You can't tell that the kids were finished with pictures or anything!

We went to Uncle's Brice's Wedding on March 17th they had a beautiful wedding and reception. All their nieces had gorgeous blue dresses they all looked so cute. At times I struggled to know where my children were they all looked so much alike. :) I was sick unfortunately and missed some of the fun the day before but got to enjoy the hotel room to myself to recover luckily my grandma got me into her doctor while we were there and got me some antibiotics. So I was feeling a bit better for the wedding and reception. It was so fun to dance with Brent and everyone else too. We got to see my mom on the way there. My Grandma and Aunt Leslie when we got there and then of course the whole Casey Crew during the festivities and then we got to see my Aunt Polly and Uncle Ray on the way home. So we really had a loaded time. I got tons of great pictures of everyone to bad I'm not in the mood to post a million pictures tonight argh okay I was going to post more but in won't let me do that right now. I really enjoyed the Christmas gift I got for Brent this year. (his camera)

So not only is March 17th St. Patrick's Day and the day Uncle Brice got married it is also Uncle Darren's Birthday and then this year it was my new Nieces Birthday! Ella was 7 lbs 7 oz I took these pics from my sissy's blog. Soooo cute!

No comments: