
Kota wants to be a Cowgirl! One day she said, "Mom, I can't take dance class anymore." I asked her why. She said, "Because I'm going to be a cowgirl."


Kota wanted to go to the Overland (fast food) for her Birthday dinner, then she said, " but everyone has to get pizza." So we just ordered some pizza's from the overland and then we did gifts and cake when dad was home for dinner break. Dad also took her to her horse riding lesson all by herself. She loved it.

The cake that she wanted was the one that she keeps seeing in her baby book it is the cake she had on her first birthday, with a few tweeks. She also wanted panda cake balls and those were cute and fun!
She is Five now I can't believe it she's growing so fast. One thing that I love about Dakota is that she knows what she wants and she sticks to it and goes after it. She loves to be a leader and she is also very kind and loving. She loves to be tricky and make jokes.
I love My KotaLee!
No comments:
Post a Comment