Here is Paige at Story time with some of her buds. Cassie did this really fun story time where they read a book about a leaf hunt and then she set one up outside and the hunted for leaves and sang and even found the skunk at the end and ran back through all the obstacles like "waterfalls, and mud" and then they did leaf rubbing of their leaves they found. It was a blast!
Paige and her buds having a Tea Party at her friends house.
We have been really busy lately when Brent was working the evening shift I said, "No" that I couldn't do a lot of things. But then I scheduled everything for the week that he got off that shift so then that week was completely packed I had two extra Dance classes to teach besides my own classes. Cloe Started Blue Dolphins which is a US swim team and she swims twice a week. I am very excited that we decided to do this. I was afraid it was going to be too expensive but they got their own life gaurds this year and it is going to be really affordable. And she is really good at it, she can already swim the length of the pool on her back and front without any help. She will be going to meets. Then Girls Scouts and then Cloe and Kota got invited to an activity with some friends. Then I went to PAC meeting Parent advisory Council for the elementary school. I also Attended Town Council, I must be a dork but very interesting. And on friday I got a sitter and then went to the High school play with Cloe and some friends. A Great yet busy week.
I love to be accomplishing things it makes me feel good. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment