Tuesday, December 18, 2012

"No" Fun!!

Snow ball fights!!!
Snowman Building

Paige: "I wanna go inside" Mom: "Can't I get your picture with the snow man first" Paige: "Nope" I'm thinking, "I"m getting your picture anyway homely and sad will do." :)


Cloe lost another Tooth,  She's lost many and after many threats from her dad now she goes into the bathroom and pulls the teeth herself. :)  Too cute, and so proud!  Now if that stinkin tooth fairy could be on time.  Some how it got out that the tooth fairy pays double if she's late.  Dang it!


More news on Cloe: She won the Maverick Coloring contest and won a 5$ gift card man she was excited to buy all those goodies in the front that mom never let's her get. :)  The other girls were a bit jealous and really tried hard on the next one.

No comments: