Thursday, May 30, 2013

End of the school year

I got to go on kota's field trip, we went to the museum in Worland and then we went to the park and ate our picnic lunch and then to Cassie's for animals and cookies!  We had a great day, and I had fun with her and her friends.  Then I met Cloe later her class went to the bank, it wasn't quite as exciting but I loved how excited she was to have me there. :)






Paige and her friends on the girls awards day.
Cloe getting her awards!  She has made great progress this year!  Way to go Cloe!!  Kota also got some but it came home with her so "it wasn't a real award". But she also has done a great job this year she has read a level two book today with little help.  Great job Kota!!

1 comment:

curt and cathy said...

Love the field trips and the pictures of the girls!!!