Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Help it grow

We went to Lovell to do some shopping and we found a great earth day fair.  The girls got to make clay out of soil and they got to dance with smokey, Paige couldn't get enough of him.  My mom was in town for the recital weekend and it sure was a last we also got to take home trees although my moms are leafing already and I think I may have killed mine.  The girls also got to pet goats and we got to take home pens, wildflower seeds, and t shirts,  the girls also got sworn in as junior rangers and took home badges.  Then we went out to lunch and got chocolate from the queen bee for dessert.  And we did get to shop too...I got a new dress for my birthday, thanks mom!  What a Great day!








I've also planted a lot of flowers and seeds in the garden and some that I started in the house, that was fun and we also have a vege garden too.  I didn't know a person could love their "babies" so much.  I love to water them, weed them,  and look at them. :)

No comments: