We had a lot to do to plan for our road trip to Dallas, TX. I was busy getting things to do and plans charted out. Paige tried on hats for the trip and we forgot to bring them, thank goodness she was still tall enough for the water park.
On our way we stayed at the country inn and Suites in Amarillo, TX it was a very nice hotel. The girls thought we were in a castle. I love this picture of Kota and I.
We got to stop at Cadillac Ranch and it was awesome we even brought spray Paint and we all loved legal Spray Paint on vehicles.
Paige got her hand and got the Chicken Pox. :)
Cloe was spreading the Red Paint.
Paige decided to try again, This time she Sprayed Cloe's Hair Pink. :)
Kota was all over the place and couldn't stop talking about how much she loved it, Should I be worried? :)
We had to represent our state.
It was awesome.
I was so happy to finally find this restaurant. Best BBQ ever. Even for a Small and little bit scary garage feeling ma and pa kind of place. The food was awesome. I was so happy to find it because for some reason my map said it was in Colorado, thank goodness it wasn't and we found it day 2 instead of day 1 it was well worth the wait. The place we stopped the first day didn't even compare, houser house your going down.
We finally made it!!! It was so good to see Brice and Shauna. Aunt Shauna was so smart and she had the cooler ready with food for us to head down to the pool for dinner and swimming what a nice way to end the day and start our time in Dallas with them. We played Marco Polo and Smear the Queer which I didn't really appreciate when I was the queer. What a nice place they have!
to be continued...
2 comments:
Your trip looks so fun! I hope you guys are having a good summer.
I love the pictures and the Wyo Casey's on the car.
Post a Comment