Thursday, June 27, 2013

May Pics Missed

 "I don't want to take a picture" and "okay I'll smile if you make me"  Ha too Funny!  My Birthday was a lot of fun Brent and I took a Get away to Billings for the night and then came back to a wonderful Chocolate Cake made by my friend Cassie and my great girls who made me a wonderful sign and my wonderful hubby for my Ipad which I love and would never have bought myself.  I also had a great Mother's Day!  I have great kids and a Great Hubby, Great Friends and Great Family!
 We also had a great trip to Casper enjoyed seeing Friends and Family.  We saw off my Sister Andy for her Move to Little Rock.  I wish her the best she's awesome.


 This is the most awesome picture of me with my best buds from school.  How awesome we all had girls within months of each other.
We had a nice BBQ in the Park despite the saint bernard that tried to kill us ;)  And some great Garage sale finds this weekend.  Great Trip!

No comments: