Monday, August 5, 2013

Camping

Our family camp trip turned out nice!  The girls Brent and I got the flat bottom boat out and fished and rowed and rowed and rowed.  We didn't catch anything but we had fun out on the water.  We also had a blast with the girls we had a nice camp fire and played charades they were so fun to watch.  We just had a great time together!
I love the dog in the background of this! :)


Matt, Holly, baby Liam, and Pop came up to see us at camp.  We enjoyed a nice lunch and then we cleaned up to head down to the lake and fish.  The minute we cleaned up it started raining very hard and then we were going to try and wait it out but then is started hailing hard.  This is the third time this summer it's hailed and all three times we were trying to go fishing.  That was a bummer.  The first time it hailed when we were out fishing all the girls had caught one but Cloe so dad stayed out with her for awhile and then it started lightning and thunder and hail, and they headed back without a fish.  But she made up for it in Texas. 


We then headed down to buffalo and went to the park and ate dinner to hang out with them more!  Buffalo had this really awesome park and the biggest pool I'd ever seen and it was free!  We'll have to go back!  It was so great to meet baby Liam, and Brent got to meet Matt it was a great camping/buffalo experience!

1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

I finally caught up on all your blogs! Looks like you guys really had a good summer. I miss you guys! Hope you are enjoying your new house! Can't wait to see you all again.