Monday, October 7, 2013

Summers end!

So the end of summer was pretty busy...

Casey family reunion in green river was a blast!  Jet ski's at flaming gorge, floating the river, the fair (rides with the kids, and Phil Vaser concert for adults). What a great time.  Brent's birthday with dirt cake and fun gifts like, whoopee cushion and handcuffs.  Thanks to Darren and Brenda for planning a great family reunion.  It was also fun to hear about Brent's parents meeting.  And have s'mores an hang out!  Great time!



I was worried about paige but she was loving laughing and giggling the whole time...but Cloe looked like she might throw up and was really scared. :)


Then off to Colorado for my cousins wedding... Leeann and Girvin came down too!  The girls and I drove down with grandma nessi, I picked up Kota and paige who spent four days with grandma Casey and then Cloe who spent the time with grandma Nessi, the girls had fun and I got some packing done and scrapbooking too!  

We went to the pirates cove water park... It was packed but fun!!



The wedding was really pretty and very nice!  The girls loved "the marry girl" it sure was great to see everyone!  Fun Long trip!!


Grandma and grandpa Casey took the girls up the mountain while we....(next post)...








No comments: