Paige grew some butterflies that she got for christmas, we had a lot of fun making thier house and watching them change, unfortunately it was too cold to let them out right away. But we like to think we gave them a wonderful home with lots of love. You can barely see the butterfly there on the ground next to her. I love to see Paige grow and be confident and independent. She has such a big heart and is willing to give and help.
Cloe and Dakota also kept busy making rubber band bracelets, and science projects, and cloe's been crocheting. and we went down to the pond for skating a lot, we also had a lot of friends over that was nice.
Here she is at story time making funny faces at me with the hat she made. She really enjoys crafts.
Now here I am at 28 weeks, I did get bigger! ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment