Saturday, March 1, 2014

Recital 2014


We put on our last dance recital for a while I'm going to take a break with the our new beautiful baby girl.  I love this picture of Paige jumping.  My little ballerina she has got a lot of talent and ability in dance! They did a wonderful job!


Dakota with her friend Julie.  Such precision and energy my miss Kota has, what a joy to watch.
Cloe and her friend Lacy. Cloe and her sweet smile just makes you want to smile and think of all the good in life.  
We had awards and refreshments afterwords, I was so proud of the girls and all their hard work.  A little sad to leave the girls but relieved to have a break from teaching dance, and ready to but my focus at home.  Brent got some video's we'll have to watch.  Oh and the girls did the basketball game too the month before and that was fun too,  Paige was even in the paper I'll have to scan it in here.


No comments: