Thursday, October 9, 2014

Ra Ra!!!

Paige's soccer team!!
I coached her team this year! I had a lot of fun and my assistant was awesome!!
Action shot! Go paige go!!
Her and her friend with their awards they look enthused :) hah!

Kota played this year too I didn't get to see her play much since I coached this year but next year I'll have to volunteer to coach her team. 
There she goes!!
Cloe and Dakota did cheerleading this year!! This was their last game and their group!! They did a great job and had a lot if fun!!
Kota was just a lot of fun to watch!! She had the best attitude of the bunch!! :)
Cloe is such a sweetheart she did a great job too and it was fun to see her get into it!!!
Cloe giggling!!
Kota almost falling off :)
Kota is the one with her foot in the air on the left and Cloe's head is right under her knee holding her up!!  I've got some great cheerleaders and soccer players!!

Paige's job at the games was to find and play with friends :)

No comments: