We went apple picking for family home evening! We had a good time and got some good apples! I made pie with them last night! Yeah! It turned out very good! I still have a lot apple sauce is next on the list!
We went through clothes again! Time to get out the winter clothes! Paige picked out this outfit I just thought it was sooo cute!! My little cowgirl!
We went to the Greybull/Big Piney football game on Friday! We had a blast! Paige and her buddy Callie. I was so proud of Paige she was playing with her friend when another friend came up to them and she said, "play with us!" What a sweet friend. Her teacher told me that all the girls in her class love Paige and they just follow her around. One little girl even had hold of her and wouldn't let her go! :) how cute! She said she is very good and listens well! I'm proud of Cloe too, one if her friends just wanted to play with her and Cloe said, "let's play with everyone!" She also got buried in the long jump pit! Dakota was getting chased by all the boys! I enjoyed Brent and visiting with friends. Greybull won! But Brent was rooting for his old team.
Sat. we played soccer as a family and Brent is putting up a fence. He's still job searching and he has 26 miles left to go to finish his goal of running 100 miles in sept. I started working at the coffee barn a couple days a week, I'm learning a lot about coffee. Bristol gets to come with me. Cloe is doing cheerleading and volleyball. Dakota is doing cheerleading and soccer and Paige is doing soccer too! Pictures to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment