Peek a Boo!! She won't sit still long enough to play but I felt lucky to get such a cute picture!! She's all over the house and pulling herself up on the furniture. Her favorite place is the ottoman but it's not as exciting now that I moved all the magazines she was trying to eat! She has waved at Daddy but doesn't do it regularly yet. She loves to talk and blow raspberries. She says, "Dadadada." And "mumumummuma." It's so fun to talk with her because she talks back to you when you repeat her. She hates baby food but loves pumpkin muffins at moms work and tonight I tried feeding her oatmeal with peas and she refused so she ate pieces for white bread. She wants the real deal.
She's crawling everywhere and getting into everything!!
Everything goes in the mouth!! No teeth yet, thank goodness!
Walks up towards to the furniture, but doesn't cruise yet.





No comments:
Post a Comment