Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Halloween

I got to see the girls at their school for the costume parade!! Make friend sent me this picture!  Very cute!  Then I raced home and made a cake for a funeral and cupcakes for Paiges class.  I brought treats for her class. I came and watched Cloe perform a play for her Class.  It was really cute.  She was the Narrator and then I stayed and did some creative movement Halloween style with the Paige's class.  We pretended to be Monsters and ghosts and Cowboys!!  Paige loved having me.  I helped her pass put her treats and then sat and ate with her.  She even wanted to make the rounds around the school passing out all the cupcakes.  It was fun seeing her enjoying putting smiles on peoples faces.

Princess paige, cheerleader Kota, vampire Cloe, and butterfly Bristol!  

Bristols first Halloween!!  She did get a sucker with the wrapper on!  But other then that and the nerds she found on the ground she stayed pretty sugar free! She enjoyed going around the festivities and chewing on her butterfly antennae!


We went downtown did the trick or treating there and train ride and hayride!  

Then we went off to the retirement center haunted house and the church trunk or treat.  Then we hit a couple friends door to door and we surprised our friends the Hoffman's for a drop off and a nice Halloween visit!!!

Happy Halloween!!

No comments: