Valentines/Presidents' Day weekend was a lot of fun! I went to Cloe's class and I brought heart shaped cupcakes! We watched a movie and I taught them a part of a dance to shake it off by Taylor swift and I've been hung back and we are going to do a lip sync and record it. So that'll be fun! I got a sitter and we even left Bristol and Brent and I went out to dinner and Wal-Mart! We went to wyoming rib and chop and te fried green tomatoes with crab were delicious!! Brent got me a soft blanket so I could be warm and cozi with everyone!!! Well that or so I would stop taking his! ;) it was great and signing time was fun we sang tons of love songs! I'm the new primary chorister and I love it! Then Brent's parents came and took Brent and the three older girls skiing! They had a blast Brent says they just did a wonderful job and they were all smiles. Dakota added it to her list if favorite things to do! I wished I would've got to see that! I didn't go up and I stayed with Bristol and Florine and Sukkanya and went to parent teacher conferences which all went really well!! Great kids, great grades, and great teachers!! I got Florine and Sukkanya some Cadbury chocolate and they liked it!!

Paige

Cloe

Dakota







No comments:
Post a Comment