Paige, Bristol, and I took a day off and headed to Billings! Paige went to see the allergist and things aren't conclusive yet but we did find out she has a skin condition that I can't remember the name but it makes her skin bump up just be slight irritation. So everything they tested showed signs of irritation which I think this could be the whole reason for the red eyes in the first place and why she's so picky about clothes that don't feel right! Anyway, we're waiting for blood tests now. But we had a wonderful day in billings! We walked around the temple and sang I love to see the temple. We went to the Yellowstone art museum and talk with an artist and see him work and paige got his picture with him! She is now a future artist she loved the museum and is going to sell her art for 3,000 dollars :)!! I love it! ThAnks to Grandma and Grandpa Jack for taking us to go see and appreciate art!


Paige and Bentley

Bristol and Paige

Mom and Bristol enjoying a blonde brownie they had a cute cafe there, it was very nice. And Paige got ice cream!


Bristol and Paige making magnet artwork!







No comments:
Post a Comment